Sherwood Center Needs...

General Operating Support

Fees for service cover approximately 82% of our costs. The other 18% must be raised through various fundraising efforts and events. We rely on the generous support of individuals, like you, to help us reach our goals.

 

Our on-line donation system is currently under repair! Until it is back up, checks can be mailed to 8030 Ward Parkway Plaza, Kansas City, Missouri, 64114. Thanks for your patience!