Thank You for viewing our Wish List and considering a gift. Everything on this list has a place and a purpose at Sherwood.
Follow these 3 easy steps to donate much needed items for our programs:
- Choose items from the list below. )We respectfully ask that all items donated are new).
- Drop off items M–F between 8am–4pm at 8030 Ward Parkway Plaza, Kansas City, Missouri 64114
- Receive a donation receipt from the front office.
Current needs include:
$25 gift cards from Target, Walmart or Amazon are always appreciated and needed! We use them to quickly buy specific items to support our program.
Cleaning supplies/Equipment helps us keep our classrooms clean:
- Lysol or Clorox wipes
- Brooms and dustpans (dustpan attaches to broom handle)
- Bath Towels
- Kitchen Dish Towels
- Swiffer Wet mop with boxes of Swiffer Wet (pads)
- Recycling Bins
- Large Trash Cans w/ Lid
- Headphones (wired and wireless) especially noise cancelling. These headphones can be lifesavers for an individual with autism who cannot focus without the quiet these headphones provide.
These items help us teach important hygiene skills such as brushing teeth, blowing noses or taking care of small injuries.
- Non-latex gloves are used daily in the kitchen and when we need to administer first aid.
- Toothpaste (travel size)
- Toothbrushes (individually wrapped)
- Facial Tissue
- Band-Aids (various sizes)
- Baby Wipes (unscented)
- Non-Latex Gloves
- First-Aid Supplies – gauze pads, wound cleaning wipes, adhesive tape
Physical Education: Keeping our students active is easier with age-appropriate sports equipment especially playground balls.
- Playground balls
- Sports Equipment (Ages 5-12)
- Bottled Water
- Dry Erase Markers (various sizes)
- Storage Tubs w/ Lid (various sizes)
- AA Batteries
- Paper Plates
- Shaving Cream (Don’t laugh! It’s a wonderful sensory experience for an individual with autism!)
- Art Supplies (markers, crayons, water-based paint, yarn, crafting sticks, construction paper)
For more information please call (816) 333-3344.